Cozi is the new way busy families stay organized. Your whole family can coordinate schedules, keep track of to-do lists, send messages on the go and more with Cozi’s free, easy-to-use web service. USA WEEKEND has partnered with Cozi to bring your family the USA WEEKEND Family Organizer, a branded Cozi experience with a few extra bells and whistles! Find out more by clicking the widget to the right.
We make staying organized even easier by making the Family Organizer available wherever you are! From your web TV to home desktop or laptop to smartphones and other mobile devices, you can access your account on the go, 24/7. Don’t have a smart phone, there’s even a phone number you can call to have your lists read to you. We’ve got you covered!
- Coordinate schedules and events with a central, color-coded calendar your whole family can access.
- Plus, check out links from USA WEEKEND like local community calendars you can pull into your family calendar and save the date links for events like Make A Difference Day!
Shopping & To-Do Lists
- Keep track of your grocery lists and errands without sticky notes or scraps of paper.
- Got deadlines for those to-do’s? No problem, Cozi lets you add dates to your list.
- Plus, USA WEEKEND offers links to automatically add ingredient lists from recipes directly to your Cozi shopping lists.
- And look for links on USA WEEKEND to automatically make to-do lists in Cozi for things like small things to add to your routine to make a big difference.
- Send quick updates and reminders to your family, individually or everyone at once, by email or text message. No typing on your phone!
- Sync Cozi with Outlook so you can see family appointments at work. No more double calendar entries.
- Support for iCal and Google calendars coming soon!
- Create fun screensavers automatically from your family photos.
- Share special moments without spending the time it takes to manage a blog.
- Plus, you can make your posts public for a family website or private to protect your privacy.
- And you can share posts on Facebook or use them to send out a regular family newsletter!